Too many options?

Options
Do you think it is possible to have too many options for exercise?

I have: a treadmill, Zumba DVDs, Wii Active2, Wii Fit / FittPlus, a Weighted Hulla Hoop, Walking, Yoga Pilates, Yoga Booty Ballet, Netflix, a Yoga Ball, Hand Weights, Wii Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout, Wii Gold's Gym: Dance Workout, Speed Bag, Punching Bag, Football, Yoga Mat / Straps / gloves, Wii Sports, Belly Dancing DVDs (thankfully a HRM), Barbell with weights (the bench took a dive after taking it apart to move it), when able I love to swim (in a pool, not so much the lake any more), local video / game rental store, Joyce Vedral VHS (she gave more pain than gain, maybe when I am in better shape it will help?) ...

I still want: Kinect and a few more active games, to replace my Frisbee, to get to a point where TurboFire will kick my butt in a way that I can still be mobile the next day, a bicycle, there's this swing I would love to get, a roller skating rink near by would be awesome, and I get more and more ideas from the great people of MFP!!

What do you use, like, dislike, use daily, avoid like the plague?

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    I'd suffer from sever indecision with that many choices, sometimes less is better, I'd use up most of my workout time trying to pick which one to do next :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love my wii avtive 2, started with the wii active 1, the 2 is much better, can't go back now.
    the gold's gym wii
    zumba wii fitness
    treadmill indoors lol
    power 90 dvd
    beachbody insanity dvd
    started fast walking & running outside, with a gps hrm
    I cycle outside, with gps & hrm
    rollerblade too
    kickboxing class
    swimming
    weight & a bench, Delavier program

no so rut here plenty to do