Stopping in to say hello since Im new

Options
The names Amanda and I just turned 32 today. I am currently 234 pounds:grumble: with a goal weight of 130ish.
I have decided to kick my but into gear and loose weight because me being fat and tired is unfair to myself and to my family.
My husband deserves a healty beautiful wife and my son deserves a healthy mom that can keep up with him and have the energy to go and show him the joys of the world.

That said......................I HATE LOOSING WEIGHT! it sucks and I feel alone in this. Not having people to work out with, talk to about the hardships and stress of changing bad habits sucks like homework on christmas vacation. So if anyone wants to add me to your friends list, I am on everyday. Also It might be nice to find local people to exercise with. I live in Vancouver WA

Replies

• 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm nowhere near you (I live in southern Italy), but I'm sending a friend request anyway:smile: Yes, losing weight SUCKS!!! I'm am so right there with you! However, either we do or we don't. The important thing is to start and then continue moving in the right direction-- however long it takes. Good luck to ya!:flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't live near you either, but I can be here to support you in this process! I'll send you a friend request!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Not having people to work out with, talk to about the hardships and stress of changing bad habits sucks like homework on christmas vacation.

well, you have us to talk to.... which is why WE'RE all here....

add me...