Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    IKO IKO 7488

WAKE ME UP 8530

BODY MOVIN 7247

Hubby found out how to hook Wii to internet so I am
    all set for any songs I have to download. YAAAY!
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled upon this...what a great idea, thanks! I just recently got JD2 and love it!! Iko Iko is one of my favorites to dance to. I will go right now and see what I get :bigsmile:
  • mary127
    Options
    IKO IKO 7488

WAKE ME UP 8530

BODY MOVIN 7247

Hubby found out how to hook Wii to internet so I am
    all set for any songs I have to download. YAAAY!

Do you mean you can download different songs? How does that work?
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Arrrgggg!!!!! I need to try these again! :grumble:

Iko Iko: 9258

Wake Me Up: 10256

Body Movin': 9907
  • mary127
    Options
    Iko Iko - 9517

Wake Me Up - 10150

Body Movin' - 9473

Fun!

:laugh:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge!
    I just tried them and cannot get above 8750 on any of them!
    But I will keep tryin all this week:happy:

Do any of ya''ll do the songs on the just sweat setting?? it keeps track of calories also (although I'm not sure how accurate)
    I try and play @7000 cal a week and I'm getting closer to hitting it lol

Keep at them, you'll be having really high scores in no time! As for the 'sweat' mode, if I remeber right, someone figured it to be about 1cal burned per 4sweat points on an average 150lb woman.. I don't use the sweat mode since it's not very accurate, however, Ifound a site that only varies slightly from my HRM (and usually the site is on the low side vs my Heart Rate Monitor...) it's caloriesperhour.com go to the calculators, then activity, I was using 'dancing, general' and used the numbers it said and created the exercise 'Just Dance' for me on here. I still use the site occassionally, it really helps as needed :)
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    IKO IKO = 8864 pts
    WAKE ME UP = 5434 pts
    BODY MOVIN' = 6627 pts

Yay me!! lol
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    gold moves for iko iko... hmmm... do u know how to do the hustle, lol?? well u know the move where they roll their arms around each other... do that same movement, but with your hands up in the air!! hope that helps :smile:
    Can anyone help me with the Iko Iko gold moves? I know you'd be helping the competition but I'm no real threat (!). I just can't get those gold moves....not sure what I'm doing wrong.

my scores:

iko iko- 10817 (this one was tough... i started the week out in the 8,000's, lol... but kept trying to understand each move & how to hold the wii remote... kinda tricky)
    wake me up- 10927
    body movin- 11501 (i love this one!! i do it everytime i have a JD2 dance session!! lots of fun & i get 600+ sweats each time!!)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    MARY127:

I really don't know yet how to do it. Sometimes Lobby has songs I don't
    have in my selection of songs so we have to download them.
    Not there yet but will let you know when I do.

Shirley
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Last night's Body Movin'= 9971
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this challenge I exercised today instead of taking Saturday off. And I really needed to exercise today because it seems my body does not want to get and stay below 170 pounds. Thank you for keeping this going. Here are my top scores today - and I've got at least 2 more hours of beautiful 80 degreee weather to enjoy - anyway I want.

Iko Iko - 10495
    Wake Me Up - 9731
    Body Movin' - 10126
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    gold moves for iko iko... hmmm... do u know how to do the hustle, lol?? well u know the move where they roll their arms around each other... do that same movement, but with your hands up in the air!! hope that helps :smile:
    Can anyone help me with the Iko Iko gold moves? I know you'd be helping the competition but I'm no real threat (!). I just can't get those gold moves....not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I still can't get those Iko Iko gold moves. And there are 8 of them so it's spoiling my score!

Anyway, mine are

Iko Iko = 7742
    Wake Me Up = 9311
    Body Movin' = 6272
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    All over and done with for another week!

GoldenGirl1979 got all the high scores:

iko iko- 10817
    wake me up- 10927
    body movin- 11501

Well done, GoldenGirl1979!!!!

New thread is up and running:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/246672-just-dance-2-technic-scores-challenge-5

LouiseXXX