New member!

Options
crisanderson27
crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
Well, that would be me. I found this site and the resultant android app while searching for...you guessed it, a phone based calorie counter lol. A friend uses a similar one for his iphone, but honestly, this one blows it away.

Anyhow, you can see more about me in my profile...but the basics of why I'm here and utilizing a meal planning/calorie calculating app is that I'd like to get back into 100% shape. I've been doing a lot of reading over at bodyweight culture's forums, and I've got to say it's pretty inspirational stuff. No more using not having the right equipment or space to exercise properly as an excuse. When it comes down to it...all you need are squats/lunges, pushups/pullups, and some basic ab exercises like crunches/windmills to lose incredible weight very, very quickly. I've lost 20lbs via a comfortably loose diet (4-6 meals a day, with a moderate effort to make them balanced and composed of quality foods...until the last couple weeks, I DID eat Taco Bell semi regularly though lol) and an equally comfortable, yet strictly adhered to three day (30-45min) a week bodyweight exercise program...in just about a month.

You can see before and after pictures on my profile...and if any of you have any advice or questions, please feel free to give/ask it here or via PM. I'm always up for friendly conversation!

Cris