Texas Roadhouse

Options
they don't publicize their nutritional info...must be scared people will stop coming if they know how fatty the food is! i ate a buffalo chicken sandwich...crispy, not grilled, on a bun, no mayo or blue cheese or anything like that...just buffalo sauce, the chicken and a bun...any idea what i should count for calories? most fast food-restaurant foods i've found range from 400-800 calories! (wishing i had chosen differently, but too late now!!)

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh no. Texas Roadhouse, is waaaaaay to fatty, I would do in between and go for about 600.. maybe.
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I ate there this past week (not by choice) and everything was SOOO salty and buttery. I got grilled shrimp, brown rice and steamed veggies... only it was all floating in butter. It was really gross.... I hope I don't have to go back again. I would estimate about 1000 cal for that sandwich there.... Sorry =(
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    check out www.dwlz.com she has lots restaurants and their calorie count.
    Good luck with your weight loss.
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My mom just dropped off leftover... bloomin onion and rolls with the butter... I know each roll is 217 calories...

http://www.wikiweightwatcher.com/restaurant/texas-roadhouse

This is the only place that I found that posts them...
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I had a cheeseburger at Champp's and it was....1400 calories...insane!!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Blazin' Chicken Sandwich (1) (830 cal/58 g fat/3 g fiber/59 g carbs)... that's just the sandwich! :sad:
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options

That's crazy!!! That's like my calories for the day plus 200..I can eat so much more..
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    personally, i love eating there.

the rolls are 115-150 each without butter, depending on size.
    the 3 ounce filet medallions are only 185 each (you get three but i never eat all three; one and a half is 280).
    the green beans are 60 (i get two orders).

the problem i run into is the peanuts. one cup in the shell is 330. and the rattlesnake bites (3 bites are 200). nom.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Geez! I only get 1290 for an entire day! CRAZY