1.6 lb in 3 Days HELP!!

Options
My first mini goal is 148lb by may 18. Ive been exercising like crazy and trying to do everything the best i can but with a few cheat days :S. As you can see i have to lose 1.6 pounds in 3 days. Any help!? I would love to make my first mini goal a good one. If you have any tips on losing weight fast for a short period of time please comment below.

I thank you in advance.

Caro xox

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Low sodium meals and lots of water.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Low sodium definitely. In addition, cut your carbs back to 80 or below and up your protein to above 100. I'd also bring the calories down to 1200 straight.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Work the plan long-term. 1.6 lbs in 3 days most likely isn't a real loss. Just work the plan and as long as you are consistently moving in the right direction don't stress. Baby-steps will get you there and by the time you get there hopefully you'll have learned a few things to help you maintain.
  • jumpnj
    jumpnj Posts: 4
    Options
    Low sodium meals and lots of water.

Agreed a lot of the time if you aren't drinking enough water you retain it. Also, if you drink anything with Caffeine in it, you need to add extra water for every once you drink because it is a diuretic . So before you grab the cup of coffee or tea think "If I drink this I have to drink 6oz more water every cup"

Yes, you will go to the bathroom a lot but its better than being overly thirsty, which sometimes feels the same as hunger.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Why not just do it a healthy way, is it THAT big of a deal that you don't make it on that exact date? It's the ultimate goal just to get to that weight and be able to keep moving downward?

I just don't want you to do something drastic...