HELP ME PLEASE

Options
My first mini goal is 148lb by may 18. Ive been exercising like crazy and trying to do everything the best i can but with a few cheat days :S. As you can see i have to lose 1.6 pounds in 3 days. Any help!? I would love to make my first mini goal a good one. If you have any tips on losing weight fast for a short period of time please comment below.

I thank you in advance.

Caro xox

Replies

• BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Eat nothing but lean protein and drink a ton of water. If you have ever done atkins or southbeach, that is how you eat the first 2 weeks and I usually lose a pound a day for the first 5 days.
  • mock743
    mock743 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Make sure to eat small meals. One of the first things to do is to limit drinkable calories. Try to only drink water for the next 3 days and it should help with losing weight. If you stick to water you will be adding zero calories to your daily total that comes from beverages. Some beverages have lots of calories.
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started the 17 day diet which is no carbs for the first 17 days and unlimited lean proteins (chicken, turkey and ground turkey), fish and veggies. 2 servings of fruit before 2 pm and 2 servings of probiotic foods. I lost 2 pounds in one day:-)
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well, why saddle yourself with arbitrary numbers and dates? This is for life, not for a month or two. I worry that you will get discouraged if you don't meet what might be unreasonable demands in the short term when what you should be concerned with is the very long term.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well, why saddle yourself with arbitrary numbers and dates? This is for life, not for a month or two. I worry that you will get discouraged if you don't meet what might be unreasonable demands in the short term when what you should be concerned with is the very long term.

What potluck965 said
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options
    are you trying to loose this weight for an event/reason? or as part of a long term permanent weight loss plan?

If its the second one, anything that means you loose 1.6pd in 3 days won't contribute to your long term goals.

Better to eat clean/healthy and keep exercising and get there safely in a way that is maintainable.