Progress pics! Almost 80 pounds gone in 7 months! Can you

Options
nmhawkins
nmhawkins Posts: 19 Member
Well, I have been a MFP member for 215 days now. I decided it is now time to post some progress pics. I have lost 79.5 pounds so far.....almost half way to my goal! I would like to lose a total of 180! I am hoping to be 100 down by July 23 when I go up north to visit family. This has been the best motiving website/app ever! Couldn't imagine having done it without it. I now exercise 5-6 days/week at an hour or more a time and eat 1500 cals/day. I am looking forward to someday not having to wear Lane Bryant clothes...even though I do love them. I will post again at 100 down!

Here is me before...maybe not even at my heaviest. June 2010. The guy in the pic is a good college friend.

24gt0e8.jpg

And here is me last week at a friend's wedding. The hottie on my arm is my awesome husband. He also lost over 50!

111mhyg.jpg

Feel free to add me as a friend too!

Replies

• xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Like a whole new person.
    Congrats!!!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You are looking great! Keep it up!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good Job on you weight loss!!! I have sent you a friend request.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congratulations!!!! You go girl! i am so proud of you and the accomplishments you have made:) Thanks for being an inspiration for me:) Feel free to friend me
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations! I'm going to add you!
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • Jenn421
    Jenn421 Posts: 56
    Options
    way to go keep up the good work!!!!
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I notice especially in your arms and face (dresses make bellies and legs harder to see which is something i like about them!) You look great! Honestly! Keep up the awesome work, and congrats to your husband also! 50 pounds is not easy!!
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    You look amazing.Great work keep it up.:happy:
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You look great! And as a born and bred Michigander, I actually knew what 'up north' meant! Enjoy - I miss that about home.. ;)
  • harper560
    harper560 Posts: 1
    Options
    You Rock!!!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing and i say congrats to both you and your husband.
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you look awesome :)
  • sassyray
    sassyray Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing Accomplishment!! You look fabulous!! Keep up the great work and I'll look out for your next set of progress pics!! :)
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great! Please feel free to add me as a friend. Your weight loss is so dramatic!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow tha'ts amazing progress! You must be so proud of what you have accomplished! This just reaffirms my belief that MFP is great for making that life change!
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ah!!! CONGRATS!!!! that is so awesome! you are very inspirational! woohoo, keep up the good work!
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Options
    Looking good! :o)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fabulous job!! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!