Looking to add friends

Db071519
Db071519 Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I am trying to add people that are determined to lose weight and that are motivated and can help others stay motivated lets start the biggest team with the biggest weight lost

Replies

• Db071519
    Db071519 Posts: 3
    Hello my name is Danielle..I have lost about 70 pounds so far and I am loving life. I am still finding it hard to fit into clothes though so I am looking for some motivation
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Feel free to add me :) Good luck!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    I'm all about it! I only started two months ago, 16 pounds down, and so for having active people there to actually motivate and talk to about this life change we are making =D
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Hello my name is Danielle..I have lost about 70 pounds so far and I am loving life. I am still finding it hard to fit into clothes though so I am looking for some motivation

HI! Congrats on you 70 pound loss already, that is wonderful!!! I'm here to motivate and support anybody who is ready to be motivated and supported and vice versa =) I got an awesome group of MFP friends on here that have been there for me when I needed them and have enjoyed being there for them as well. I think it's SO important to support one another on this journey, for it helps in so many ways. Please feel free to add me if you would like too ;)
This discussion has been closed.