So call friends

Options

Replies

• CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Rememeber you didn't need their help when you were putting the weight on and you sure don't need them when taking it off...

You are absolutely right, that make me feel alot better.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    I could say forget it, they don't matter, but clearly their opionion mattered to you and they let you down, and that is a bummer. Crackhead? That's kind of funny but also very sad statement of our society these days!

Their opinion didn't matter I didn't need them to validate my hard.work and accomplishment. It ss the negative energy that piss me off the most. I am much healthier and that's.what counts for me
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Someday I want to wear a shirt like in your profile pic and look as good in it as you do! Keep up the awesome work! You are AMAZING!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the uplift.
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Don't let them bother you....sounds like they may be a little jealous!!! Keep your head up and keep working at it...you LOOK GREAT!!!
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You don't look like a crackhead! You look great, and good job! You have some "haters" that you call friends, you made a change in your life with the diet, you might want to consider a couple more changes and get some new friends!

I'm sure you've learned and experenced a lot in attaining your goals of weight loss. Use your new found determination and drive, if you can lose this much weight you can do anything you put your mind to!

Forget the "haters" shown them what's going on in the next phasde of your life!

Congradualtions in getting to your goals!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I say love the fact that they're hatin' on you, via the Katt Williams method. If haters ain't got no one to hate on, please, feel free to hate on me. It makes me smile to know that I'm doin' somethin' right to cause such a ruckus over little old me. Suckaz!

And you are doin' a great job. Eff 'em. Brush it off and keep it pushin'.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your support
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look good. I'm sorry your friends don't see _you_ but instead see what they want to see.

There isn't much more to say. Keep up the hard work, and let's see how it goes tomorrow.
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    girl forget that crap. u look great. They all was just jealous of u, im sure they need to lose alot of weight theirselves. I love when people are jealous of me that just makes me want to keep on my mission cause i know I look damn good. Obviously they are not ur friends, so keep it moving and find better friends. Im one of them :)
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    You look fantastic girl and you are so right people turn funny at times someone saw me at work recently who I hadn't seen for a few weeks and they told me my face looked drawn and haggard and told me I need to be careful how much more weight I lose. Wouldn't mind but I have a fair few pounds to go yet.Sometimes I think they just say stuff to take you down a peg or two because they are just so jealous of your acheivements and they just have to try to saboutage it so they can have the satisfaction of saying told you it wouldn't last, chin up girl walk tall and proud you are amazing.
  • GetFitWithDe
    Options
    You are living a healthy lifestyle and continue to do just that! Nevermind what ppl say b/c sometimes they are unhappy with themselves and are jelous that they do not have the same will power as you. I am in that same boat and at first it use to bother me when ppl would say such negative things when I would tell them what my fitness goals are and it only bothered for as long as I let it. Those same ppl are trying to get where I am and refuse to put that work in and it is no different in your situation so you keep up the good work and do what makes you happy and healthy! :wink:
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Got today work today/tonight and alot of people that have not seen me in a while but heard I lost weight got to see me for the first time not in my obesity stage. Uhm well thought I would get compliments , but NO. I was told I look like a crack head for losing so much weight and for losing it fast. Fast my *kitten* it took me a year and a half to lose 61pds. Then was ask how much more weight was I going to lose I stated 15 more pds oh no that did it. I was told if I do will look like I was dried up crack head. Well I got piss off and walk away from people whom I thought was friends well I guess wrong, because I see now NO their not. So I would like to take the time to THANK all my MFP family who understand my mission. Thanks for the motivation, inspiration, compliments, and being there when lack of confidence was not. MFP family is awesome, fabulous, spectacular, people. THANK YOU.
    The moment they said 'you look like a crack head'... you should have LOL'd, smiled and just said the word 'jealous' smiled again and walked away.

Don't rely on other people to give you compliments or make you happy and worthy, it won't happen - people are naturally jealous. Only you & your close loved ones can make you happy. *kitten* everyone else, they will only try to bring you down to their miserable jealous level.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone for.such great support
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I say love the fact that they're hatin' on you, via the Katt Williams method. If haters ain't got no one to hate on, please, feel free to hate on me. It makes me smile to know that I'm doin' somethin' right to cause such a ruckus over little old me. Suckaz!

And you are doin' a great job. Eff 'em. Brush it off and keep it pushin'.

My sentiments exactly. and i LOVE the Katt Williams reference...
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Terrible, terrible, those are not compliments, could just be pure jealousy on their part. You are doing so well and yes I encourage you, you are doing this the healthy way... I'm started to get compliments that I'm losing to fast to and blah blah ( I take is as jealousy, green eyes greatty gut lol), no crackhead comments however outch that hurts! *kitten*.

Ps your MFP family does love you and support you
    you look fantastic
    now what to do with you so called friends, I say ignore those comments and keep you chin up...
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy. I have no idea where they're getting dried up, or crack head. Keep up the fantastic work hun!
  • bugabaer
    bugabaer Posts: 15
    Options
    that is horrible. And like most other posters have said, they are just jealous and wish they had what it takes to get themselves in order. You look beautiful. And congrats on the weight loss!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks eveyone for all the support:tongue:
  • sinceresmile
    Options
    A similar thing happened to me this weekend. A friend that hadn't seen me since last year saw me for the first time. Now, clearly it's obvious that I lost weight. I have lost 25 pounds since the last time she saw me. It was written all over her face that she could tell, but I guess she couldn't allow herself to say anything. I know that it doesn't matter what people think, but it makes you feel good to know that the people you care about are in your corner. In this case, it meant a lot because last year when she lost her weight, we all rallied around her and provided support. So, I know exactly how you feel. Keep up the great work, and trust me... whether they ignore the loss or give you negativity about it... it's all jealousy.