Healthy Sauces

Options
MerryKhaos
MerryKhaos Posts: 34 Member
Hey!

Just so everyone knows, Torchbearer Sauces has some awesome low fat, low cal, low sugar, cholesterol free, glutein free, vegetarian sauces (ok, they're all natural, let's say it that way) to help you with your cooking! I use the Sugar Fire instead of pancake syrup (it's a mango & papya sauce) and the D'Jon (carolina bbq) instead of store bought dressings.

Check out http://www.torchbearersauces.com ... the line is on there, they ship (cheap) and they have recipes for a lot of the sauces. They're also in a lot of Whole Food Stores..

I have really hard time making my food interesting but low cal, so I use a LOT of these sauces. Even just mixing some Tingly into my ketchup makes it more interesting, and I use the HoneyGarlic sauce to stir fry and sautee!!

<3

Does anyone else know of any good all natural cooking products? They don't have to be organic, but herbs, sauces, salsas, meal bars... Small businesses that make them themselves are preferable. (like torchbearer)

Thanks!!

Khaos

Replies

• Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! That Djon sauce looks great, as well as the sweet one!! mmm :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the post I hadn't heard of these yet!:smile: