Biggest Loser~BLACK team

Options
Hey everyone! How'd the loooooooooong weekend go for you? I was BAD! I mean I put the B~A~D in bad on Saturday & Sunday! I totally fell off the wagon but wiped the chocolate off my fingers this morning and got my *kitten* back on the wagon! So...I've been drinking TONS of water today & stayed within my calories...I'm weighing in with the Wednesday crowd this week.:laugh:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! How'd the loooooooooong weekend go for you? I was BAD! I mean I put the B~A~D in bad on Saturday & Sunday! I totally fell off the wagon but wiped the chocolate off my fingers this morning and got my *kitten* back on the wagon! So...I've been drinking TONS of water today & stayed within my calories...I'm weighing in with the Wednesday crowd this week.:laugh:
  • scheidch
    Options
    I'm kickin' butt and takin' names! I burned over 4000 calories this weekend even though I did have a bad splurge today and ate a big meal at Burger King... Somehow I managed to barely go over my calorie goal without adding in exercise credit!

It's never too late to hop back on the wagon - I know we'll all do great again this week! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wow, you ARE kickin' butt with 4000 calories burned!!! Keep on keeping on! I'm so proud of you!