Duromine... my story

Options
Hi All!

Well I would like to ask you all your opinion of duromine?
I have read a lot of people's opinions online but they are quite old and they are all very negative... I went to my doctor last week regarding some ideas to help with my weight loss (other than the usual diet/exercise)
I have been trying to lose weight for a while now with diet and exercise and I am not having any results.

My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 mg... for the first few days was on a complete high and didn't sleep much. I am now 6 days in and all back to normal, sleeping well every night and not hungry!

I have lost 4 kg's so far and not feeling hungry during the day has made a huge difference.
As directed by my doctor, I can not be on these pills for longer than 3 months and it should only be used to kick start your weight loss then its all up to me..
Is anyone else out there on these pills and any feedback/stories is appreciated

Thanks guys~

Replies

• jessa291
    Options
    I just started Duromine 30mg, this is my 3rd day. I didn't notice much the first day although I didn't eat as much for dinner as I would usually but yesterday which was my day off work I felt so drugged up. I barely had energy just felt really weird, today I was a little worried to go to work considering how bad I felt yesterday but luckily I felt fine, definitely alot more energy, haven't had any sweet cravings but still get hungry although definitely eating less. Now I'll just wait to see if I do shred any kilo's. What about yourself ??
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You should have your doctor do a blood test to check your androgen levels. A hormone imbalance can prevent weight loss even when you are dieting and exercising. You might need something other than the duromine.