Anyone in the SW??

Options
hey all,

just signed up last week and the scales are still not my friend. I've not got a fantastic amount to lose but would welcome any advice or support from members, especially in south west of england.

feel free to add (not sure on the policy of this) but would be nice to speak to people going thru the same experiences i am.

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in Cornwall :) I've got a big journey a head of me and am a new member too, I've lost 33lbs so far and have a 3 digit figure to go :/

Would love to have someone locally :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi im in bristol welcome and gd luck, drink plenty of water and stick within ur calories and exercise:smile:
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Bristol-based too. Have not a lot to lose and not losing it fast too!!!
  • frannyannemum
    frannyannemum Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi,

I am from Burnham on Sea, in Somerset, but originally from Exeter. Am almost at the halfway point, but still have another 40lb to lose, which I am hoping to lose by Xmas.

Good luck with the weight loss venture :)
  • Lulana
    Lulana Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi Jane from Exeter here with a mamouth journey ahead so feel free to add me if you wish.x
  • jovbaker
    jovbaker Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi , thanks,
    it's amazing the difference a few kind words make :)

steering off the scales till Saturday, fingers crossed for then.x
  • pictavi
    pictavi Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a new member too and have just done my first week on a low carb diet and have a lot of weight to lose. I live near Honiton in East Devon :)