Beach Body

Options
Good morning,

Someone at our Church is going to be offering this workout and I'm just wondering if someone will tell me what's involved and how hard is it?

Cindy

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Beach Body is a company that produces workout videos and there are dozens of them. Do you know which program?
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    There are lots of different Beachbody workouts, but I think that most of them have a modified (lower impact) person in the dvd's for beginners ~ enjoy!
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I don't know which workout is going to be used. A friend's daughter is training to be a certified Beach Body instructor and I think she just wants to practice on whomever is willing. I'll give it a go and see if I like it.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Certified Beachbody trainer?

We have "coaches" that motivate and fit people to right program for them We also hold free fit clubs that introduce the workouts and products to the public. Is this what your talking about?
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I don't know which workout is going to be used. A friend's daughter is training to be a certified Beach Body instructor and I think she just wants to practice on whomever is willing. I'll give it a go and see if I like it.

They have "coaches". Which really requires no knowledge of personal training. As long as you're willing to work for a MLM company, you can be a "coach".

It'd probably be worth a shot to try to workout program, just don't assume her advice is absolute truth. She's gonna try to sell you products.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a certified BeachBody instructor but there are BeachBody coaches, and that's not a certification it is really just helping other people establish and reach fitness goals. But she may be trying to become a TurboKick instructor and wants to do TurboJam with you, which is a BeachBody program :)
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that information. I am mostly interested in trying it out and am not adverse to buying DVDs. I have some and do like to change my routine so exercise won't become boring.