In reality I know how it happened

wolt98
wolt98 Posts: 62 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
For the past four months I have been fooling only myself as why I gained back all the weight I worked so hard to lose. I have been on MFP for over a year now and lost 30lbs in the first 5 months. Then slowly I didn't track everything,cut back on exercising and plain just quit.

When the first pounds crept back on, I thought no big deal. Then before you know it here I am back to square one no pounds lost.

Today is a new day!!! I am back, determined and prepared. Fresh food is bought, water bottle back out, running shoes laced up, and LOTS of determination!

Would love to add new friends to help me along!

Replies

• becca2407
    becca2407 Posts: 1
    Hi I know exactly how you feel I have done the same thing several times. I get to the weight I want to be the just think it will stay. It never does. So starting again today.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    The awesome thing is you know you CAN do it, because you have done it before. It is not a mystery to you now. Go For It.
  • ambergris1
    ambergris1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi - Yep I'm annoyed at myself too. I lost half a stone and have nearly put it all back I'm starting again today. We Can do it, we know how - we just need to keep going.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend
This discussion has been closed.