Hi, I'm new

MsNewBooty
MsNewBooty Posts: 83
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So I decided, thanks to the encouragement of my sister, that I don't like being overweight. I'm 32 years old, I have a wonderful husband and two darling boys (9 & 2). I know that my oldest boy is overweight for his age and it breaks my heart to think that I taught him how to eat, how to munch and not how to work it off. It's time for a change. My sister told me about this site and here I am in hopes that this will help me in my journey and maybe I'll be able to stop my son before this gets too bad for him.

Replies

• So I decided, thanks to the encouragement of my sister, that I don't like being overweight. I'm 32 years old, I have a wonderful husband and two darling boys (9 & 2). I know that my oldest boy is overweight for his age and it breaks my heart to think that I taught him how to eat, how to munch and not how to work it off. It's time for a change. My sister told me about this site and here I am in hopes that this will help me in my journey and maybe I'll be able to stop my son before this gets too bad for him.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    welcome. u have come to a great place full of wonderful people always ready to give support. good luck.
  • Welcome! You're gonna :heart: it here! I just joined a week ago and was hooked from day one!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Congrats on the decision :flowerforyou: . It's awesome that you're doing this: for you and for him! This site's gonna show you that you're not the only one and that it's doable. Good luck and once again, good that you decided to change things! :heart:
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • Thanks so much for welcoming me. You all really do seem very supportive. This is going to be an interesting journey.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Hey SISTA!!! I'm so glad you decided to come visit. Right here is where you'll find the most supportive, encouraging, and sometimes goofy people on the net! 2415_lovers.gif

oranges.gif << me, right now.

Marianne
This discussion has been closed.