Hello!!

smile72101
smile72101 Posts: 26 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there! I am new to this site but it came highly recommened! I have had some physical injuries in the last year and have gained back all 30lbs I had previously lost. Now that I am starting to work out at a gym and really paying attention to what I put in my mouth....

I want to loose a total of 65lbs....my husband and I have an anniversary coming up and know it isn't going to all happen by then but would love to see progress before our 10 year anniversary!!! (July 21st)

Any suggestions on healthy (and kid friendly) meal ideas would be greatly appreciated !! We have two daughters that love veggies etc but new ideas are NEEDED!!!!

Looking forward to this new venture!
Jen

Replies

• MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Hi! Welcome, and I wish you luck on your journey!

I have a three year old, and I am always perusing the internet/cookbooks/etc. for recipes that are family friendly.

Recently, I found skinnytaste.com, and have found some great stuff on there that even my picky child likes! It's a starting point for you! Shannonskitchencreations.com is another one that I found some tasty recipes on. Good luck :smile:
  • smile72101
    smile72101 Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks soo much! We have a 5 and 8 year old daughters that like a lot of things, but need variety and flavor. We also found out today that my husband needs to go on a low choles, low fat diet as well...so that will make things easier!

I appreciate your help, any new ideas let me know!!

Jen
This discussion has been closed.