New "after" Picture of my wife... Size 16 to size 6

Options
We went to Gatlinburg this weekend and got some great pictures. I am so proud of her and all she has done.

<-- Moderator Edited for advertising content -->

Did I mention I was proud of her... :-)

Replies

• Tic_Tac_Toe
    Tic_Tac_Toe Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow, she looks amazing!
  • ashes03mj
    ashes03mj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You are so lucky to be able to get in shape together. My husband has never weighed more than 133lbs in his life-he was blessed with a high metabolism. I, on the other hand, gained 50lbs our first year of marriage. He encourages me but he can't seem to live without having some Ben & Jerry's in the fridge haha!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    That is kinda where I am, She is at her goal weight and has been a while. I still need to lose 20 more... It is not easy but she is supportive and helps me.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    What a great couple you are!!!!
  • leahmckinneyrn
    leahmckinneyrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love it that you are proud of your wife and all that she has accomplished! Some men NEVER notice their wives and complain to others how fat their wives are. Kudos to you AND your wife!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    She was beautiful before but even more so now, you can see how happy she is. And how awesome are you to be so supportive and proud of her.
  • bddavis1
    Options
    leahmckinneyrn, I think the world of her, she saved me. I think she was beautiful at 193 lbs. She works very hard in the gym now and keeps us on a very healthy diet. Low fat and watching the cals (thanks to MFP).
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow well done to you both!!
    your wife looks great :D
    i love her white dress with the blue flowers :)
  • bddavis1
    Options
    Yeah I love that dress also, I think she said she only paid around $20 for it... I believe from Rue 21 or somewhere like that...
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow. She is SOOO beautiful!!! And so lucky to have a guy like you to support her and be proud of her!! :drinker:
  • dmwood
    dmwood Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing! Great job to both of you!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You two just added years to your lives! Woo hoo!
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow She looks AMAZING!! What an inspiration! And you look great too!
    Wow I want to look like your lady when I'm older.
    I'm so inspired! Well done to both of you. :happy:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Post photo here please for those of us with limited/blocked internet at work.

Surprisingly MFP is one of the only nutrition sites not blocked, calorie count is... weird huh?
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    She looks amazing!!!!

And I love how supportive you are :)
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing!!! Congrats to both of you!
  • bddavis1
    Options
    She is amazing. She started when she was 44, now she is 45 years young. :-) So, it can be done over 40... and you can go from size 16 to a bikini...
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    She looks FABULOUS! Well done! And a big shout out to you for sharing and being so proud! :heart:
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    holy crap - what a stunner.
    you are right to be proud :-)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You two are hotties!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!