Push up bras

Options
binary_jester
binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
Is the male equivalent stuffing a sock down our pants? How would you feel if you took a guy home and saw him removing said sock?

...and is either offense chargeable for false advertising?

Replies

• LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know. I don't need a push up bra

:bigsmile:
  • wannabskinny85
    Options
    push up bras or padded bras there is a difference... great question
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know. I don't need a push up bra

Ditto.... infact I stay VERY far away from push up bras!? :laugh:
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is the equivalent at all! As a matter of fact...wouldn't most guys be HAPPIER if it hung lower???
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    padded bras are false advertising so to speak, but push up bras are very different!
    push ups don't add volume to the breasts, they just hoist them up so the cleavage that you men love oh so much is hanging up around our chins.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Hey, I like my padded bra! My man already knows what they look like so I might as well make them look good in clothing.

If your single and looking then yes it could be considered false advertising.
    But if you aren't then no.
  • lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options
    The difference is a woman would never pick up a man based on the "sock" while a man WOULD pick up a woman based solely on the push up bra! ;)
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    padded bras are false advertising so to speak, but push up bras are very different!
    push ups don't add volume to the breasts, they just hoist them up so the cleavage that you men love oh so much is hanging up around our chins.

HAHA

Oh Anjy...
  • binary_jester
    Options
    The difference is a woman would never pick up a man based on the "sock" while a man WOULD pick up a woman based solely on the push up bra! ;)
    From what I have heard...it can't hurt. LMAO.gif
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Doggy Bra - makes pointers out of setters.

• amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good question LOL! I'm one of those people who definitely don't need a push up bra but choose to wear them. For me I just like that it lifts my boobs up higher, I feel like they look better in my clothes that way. Now they do have the push up bras that advertise increasing 1-2 cup sizes which anyone above a C should stay away from!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I happen to love my V.S. padded and pushups .makes my Tatas look great,and my fiance dosent care.
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    LMAO

I don't think a sock compares to a padded bra... a sock is like chicken fillets.

The bra is more like padded boxers haha!

I have to admit i like a thinly padded bra cos it makes me clothes look better and i don't want the world to know if i'm feeling a bit chilly today :P

Only time i wore a push up bra was when i dressed up as a schoolgirl at a hen do, so i had a low cut shirt with a tie and whistle and shot glass necklace. I wouldn't do it again. I couldn't see my feet lol.

So Binary, are you saying you need a sock? :laugh:
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options

I lol'd

But I can see where he is coming from its like lying over your breast size and so would be the sock in your pants, lying about the size just to attrack to other sex so to speak aldo I'm not sure what kind of ''lady's'' you would have checking you out if it was just for that.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Pfft...sock might make me appear average.
  • brittanybark
    Options
    I wear push up bra's every day... I do need them if I want some lift. Padded bras are different they make them look larger and sometime unnatural although a push up bra just lifts them up so they are more appealing in clothing!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My goal with a bra - bring the girls back to the starting line . . . .

Push up or padded, lightly lined or lacy - as long as it gets the job done!

When you reach a certain size, there is no false advertising - just clever arrangements!!!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    Is the male equivalent stuffing a sock down our pants? How would you feel if you took a guy home and saw him removing said sock?

I always wondered about how men felt about this. I never had to wear a push up bra. what are your opinions on very large breasts? like DD or E even?
  • binary_jester
    Options

I always wondered about how men felt about this. I never had to wear a push up bra. what are your opinions on very large breasts? like DD or E even?
    I am an unapologetic boob guy. All shapes and sizes. b00bieswoo.gif
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

I would fully support them :wink:

and B_J... doesn't everything look better in the display rack?