*UPSET*

Options
Im about to cry! I adjusted what I want to loss from 25lb to 30lb and it took away some calories for the day..not a biggy. BUT It adjusted my diary to the new calories since I started and in some days that I met my goal it says Im negative :(....I had a perfect record of never going over! Just a little discouraging for me!

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Im about to cry! I adjusted what I want to loss from 25lb to 30lb and it took away some calories for the day..not a biggy. BUT It adjusted my diary to the new calories since I started and in some days that I met my goal it says Im negative :(....I had a perfect record of never going over! Just a little discouraging for me!

Whenever you go in and rejigger the settings, MFP recalculates your BMR and daily calorie burn. As you've aready lost some weight, those numbers went down and so did your calorie goal.

So even though it can be a litte discouraging to have a lower goal, you're now using numbers based on your current weight instead of your starting weight. Make sense? This should be more accurate and produce better results for you in the long run.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Going over your calories is okay sometimes as long as it's not by a lot! Keep up the hard work! It's actually good to go over because it helps your metabolism. Also, just because you changed your goals for now doesn't mean you were over the times before...you were doing just right for that goal.

Don't stress...fat clings to stress:)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

I know what you mean, I wish it would leave the numbers in the past and just adjust the numbers in the future.