weight watchers shredded cheese??

Options
mirandamatte
mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
IS this something you can buy in a grocery store or do I have to order it online??

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I get the fat free shredded by Kraft in the store
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    I buy it at my local grocery store. And if you check the calories, the store brand (2% milk) will be the same calories (80-90 per serving) and usually cost less:wink:
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've seen this in the UK, in Sainsburys. Don't know where you are?
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've seen Weight Watchers brand cheese at my local Grocery Store too. I agree with the others though, if you go for the low fat cheeses that were made with skim or 2% milk, you're looking at a very similar nutrition label, but a much nicer price tag.
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can buy it at the store, but the sacrifice in flavor isn't really worth the price you'll pay. I just use 2% cheese since the taste is so much better.
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Check the dairy section of your local food store..........but the WW products are expensive !

I would suggest that you check and see the other brands (Kraft, Sorrentino, store brands, etc) available in the store and compare the nutritional info.......You may be able to pick up a comparable product for less money :wink:
  • Joanne4494
    Joanne4494 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I buy the weight watchers cheese but the block I think it is £1.98 from ASDA.
  • sinnet78
    sinnet78 Posts: 5
    Options
    I buy mine at the grocery store and I love their cheese. It has the same calories but the difference is 1/4 c v 1/3 c, so I get a little more. It helps when I make something with a lot of cheese - the ww cheese does save me precious calories. And again, I think it tastes great! :)