Look what I found in my fridge this morning...

Options
2»

Replies

• Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Aw that is so sweet...I too have been trying to get my kids into better eating habits and alot of time now they will ask me how healthy it is for them to be eating this or that. It's a great feeling when the kids notice and do little things like that tomake us smile.
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    you have a great child so sweet!
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    :love: feelin the love....
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Love this! What a sweet and thoughtful daughter you have. I love my kids sponging up my healthy habits too. One of the best things I've heard from them is, "Mommy, what's for dinner?" Me: "Salad" Both kids: "Yum, salad!" Gotta love that! A two year old who loves salad...I know I didn't eat salad at 2!!!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! You are also teaching her to eat healthy too by your actions!!! Gotta love it!!!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    how sweet! :D
  • leahlyn0821
    Options
    How sweet!
  • Debbisue52
    Debbisue52 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet. Awwww...
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    that is so sweet. Thank you for sharing. What a great kid! You did a good job with your baby!
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    :heart: fridge.jpg

Gotta love it!! My 10 year old cleaned up supper last night and put a bunch of fresh steamed broccoli leftover in a little container and put a love note on it for me to find this morning. She knows I love my morning 1 egg omlette....so sweet. :heart:

This shows me that not only am I, but my whole family is making a transformation!! Months ago, she would have put a love note on a bag a chips in the cupboard or my favorite sour cream and chives dip in the fridge, because she saw me enjoying those things and they made me happy. NOW, she sees me enjoying healthy things (and I do love them) and she's learning that they are the perfect places for love notes for mom. :heart:

Amazing how our actions sponge into our little one's minds and how they will model them as well growing up. She tried my greek yogurt yesterday at a soccer game and her eyes popped open with shock...I said "it's not like usual yogurt honey - sorry" and she said "no, Mom...I LOVE it!!". :flowerforyou:

Just had to share. :tongue:

PRICELESS!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Adorable! My kids call them my "junk" omelet because like you, whatever veggie they don't eat for dinner is going into it for my next breakfast.

I do the same! I eat one for bfast about every day...full of vegies leftover from things. Yum!

Thanks everyone! She's my honey!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    SO SWEET, KIDS JUST CAN DO IT TO YOUR HEART, CAN'T THEY? I COULD NEVER SHOW MY FRIDGE CLOSE UP!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    This is so sweet! :heart: What a great daughter you have!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    SO SWEET, KIDS JUST CAN DO IT TO YOUR HEART, CAN'T THEY? I COULD NEVER SHOW MY FRIDGE CLOSE UP!!!!!!!! :laugh:
    LOL Red!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling knowing your actions are being noticed and reflected by your children. My 4-year old has to carry a water bottle around with her at all times, because, like Mommy, it's the thing to do! LOL! Great mommy-ing, Maria!! :flowerforyou:
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    that is awesome...I find my 6 year old step-daughter is picking up on things...but my 17 year daughter still loves her junk food (maybe someday soon...I can hope and pray)
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! What a wonderful change of mindset for you all! :)
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    that is sooooo wonderful!!!! and your not only doing something great for you but your teaching great habits too!!!! way to go!