Biggest Loser~BLACK TEAM~9/2

Options
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all didn't have a wagon wreck like me! :laugh: I hopped back on yesterday and still holding tight. I'm not weighing until tomorrow:noway: .

How'd YOU do over the weekend?

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all didn't have a wagon wreck like me! :laugh: I hopped back on yesterday and still holding tight. I'm not weighing until tomorrow:noway: .

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I made it! I managed to lose 2.5 lbs from my check-in last Monday.

The area that I could have been more mindful of was drinking water. I know I didn't drink enough. And my fingers were all swollen this mornig. :grumble:

I read a really good book this weekend it is called "Stop stuffing yourself : 7 steps to conquering overeating" from Weight Watchers. It was insightful for me since my history is emotional eating - or overeating.

Mishy
  • carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options

from what the scale told me this morning....horrible! yes, i did it some extra but nothing, NOTHING compared to what i normally would have eaten so how did i gain 4 pounds this weekend? WHAT! and since i was busy eating and getting ready for school tomorrow i havent done any grocery shopping so i am worried about after work where i go home and pig out! 4 punds, thats all my weight loss. :cry: :sad:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I didnt just fall off the wagon... I think that bad boy ran me over! I am trying to redeem myself with already spening an hour at the gym and going again after wrok tonight :)
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I had one bad day but got right back on track, I helped a friend move and clean her old apt yesterday and man was that a workout!! I am really sore this morning but I am heading out to curves and to do some errands. I have a full day ahead so by keeping busy i won't obssess on food. I wish everyone a successful day and remember:drinker: <lots of water :tongue: :happy:
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    I did OK this weekend...whew!

How do we report our weigh-ins?
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i did real good. watched everything. kept reminding myself it was only going to make my life terrible :angry: if i didn't pay attention. it wouldn't hurt anyone else. just me....so, why do it:huh: ......even went out to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner...i had the salad bar and came home and recorded everything i had on that plate...than went and bought some things to make one at home... it was really good.
    everyone have a great week.

chipper
  • ShellyBee
    Options
    Okay question: So I didn't eat super healthy or have the ability to accurately keep record of my caloric intake but.........I didn't sit down or stop moving the entire long weekend....this including a trip to MarineLand with the kids in which I walked for 91/2 hours strait....and yes...you guessed it....I am up almost 4lbs. I and going to get back to logging all calories and and up my daily workout on the treadmill...hopefully I will see a signifigant loss here soon, I have been about the same for a month now. I am not surprised though because every time in the past I have gotten down to about 175 and just stayed there never getting below this number.....
    Anyone have any suggestions for me????????????????????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Losing....thanks for starting post. Sorry for not being great team leader this weekend I was pretty sick for most of it, feel better today...finally:ohwell:

Well, I have some people checking in and giving me their weight already. If everyone could do like last week and message me with your current weight today or tomorrow that would be perfect. Let's see if we can be the biggest losing team again!

Good luck everyone

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Losing....thanks for starting post. Sorry for not being great team leader this weekend I was pretty sick for most of it, feel better today...finally:ohwell:

Well, I have some people checking in and giving me their weight already. If everyone could do like last week and message me with your current weight today or tomorrow that would be perfect. Let's see if we can be the biggest losing team again!

Good luck everyone

You're welcome Nichole. I hope you are feeling better today!:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    ...you guessed it....I am up almost 4lbs. I and going to get back to logging all calories and and up my daily workout on the treadmill...hopefully I will see a signifigant loss here soon, I have been about the same for a month now. I am not surprised though because every time in the past I have gotten down to about 175 and just stayed there never getting below this number.....
    Anyone have any suggestions for me????????????????????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit plateaus pretty regularly and it is a pain in the butt! You will have to increase your exercise and watch every morsel you eat for about 2 weeks to break free. I suggest that you redo your profile with your current weight, goals and activity levels, the closer you get to your goal the more calories you may need and your fitness will definitely have to increase.

The positive side to this is that you know you can maintain once you get into a habit so as you get closer to your goal you will probably do very well maintaining your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • 2Across
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and the black team. So far so good since I started. I'll weigh in tomorrow, which will be my first time.

Anita
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Hello, Anita!!

Welcome to the BLACK TEAM!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Welcome Anita...I sent you a message.

We lost one member...conniptionfits has quit so I won't count her weight this week.

I am counting on all of you weighing in and messaging me tomorrow morning :wink:
    Only 7 have weighed in so far, and I am with all of you, why not wait until Wednesday morning and get every last ounce off that we can!

Good Luck tomorrow :drinker:

• carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome Anita...I sent you a message.

We lost one member...conniptionfits has quit so I won't count her weight this week.

I am counting on all of you weighing in and messaging me tomorrow morning :wink:
    Only 7 have weighed in so far, and I am with all of you, why not wait until Wednesday morning and get every last ounce off that we can!

Good Luck tomorrow :drinker:

only 1 pound :( 175 is my weight
  • bostongirl987
    bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How do I join one of these teams?
  • Nich0le
    Options
    How do I join one of these teams?

send a message to carnelitas with your current weight, she will assign you to a team :smile: