Mornin'!

Options
Hello my lovely friends :) Just wanted to say good morning and wish everyone a fantastic day!

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovely friends :) Just wanted to say good morning and wish everyone a fantastic day!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Same to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Top o the morning to ya Lauren and fellow MFP'ers!

I hope all had a nice extended weekend.:flowerforyou:

It still feels like a Monday though.:grumble:

Here's to gettin' back to the daily grind.:drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    02.gif
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Good morning Good morning

Hope this week is better than the last :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooooooooooooo NOT a morning person... just ask Ezzie *giggle* but g'morning to all, and to all a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 day!
    tony-the-tiger---frosties.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    morning my lovelies!!!! (yes you all are MINE and LOVELIES!) ....:wink:

I'm just getting back in the swing of things here now that my mini break w/ my pals from Canada is over....I miss them but its good to get back to being HEALTHY ALI again....(i feel like that deserved some music....like bum ba baaaaaaaa....as in super Grover's theme song...wonder if Cal will let me borrow that???):huh:

Anyhew....just wanted to wish you all a splendid day....I'll be in and out all day to holler at ya'll and hose down the boys in the pit.:bigsmile: :drinker:

hugs and speak soon!!!:wink:
    Ali :heart:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    ..I'll be in and out all day to holler at ya'll and hose down the boys in the pit.:bigsmile: :drinker:
    hugs and speak soon!!!:wink:
    Ali :heart:

about time MIssed ya sis! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, going to brunch! this can't be good...lol but I just mowed the lawn, so that was a good workout :tongue:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Good Morning everyone!
    I was so not ready to leave the fun of the 3 day weekend. Back to the grind now...Hope everyone has a great week!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin Sunshine!!

Hope you all had a GREAT Labor Day!

I just got back from the gym, where I burned about 1100 cals! YEAH BABY!

Went grocery shopping. Making that Baked Eggplant with Mushrooms and Tomato Sauce for dinner! MMMMM! (In the recipe section!)

AND anxiously waiting to hear about my friend who is scheduled to have her c-section for baby #2 around Noon! This is a DIFFERENT friend than the one I was thinking might be in labor last week(was really braxton hicks! hehe).....ANYWAY, THIS friend had a natural birth with the 1st and found out about a week ago, that baby #2 is nicely BREECH AND facing the wrong way too! My poor friend. She said "All this time, I was patting what I thought was the baby's butt...and it was his/her head!!" LOL!! Yes, she is one of those amazing women that can actually wait until the birth to find out the sex. So we are ALL excited to hear if it's Sean or Rachel!! :)

SOO, lot's of good stuff in my neck of the woods!!

HUG!!
    -Tami
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Mornin Sunshine!!

Went grocery shopping. Making that Baked Eggplant with Mushrooms and Tomato Sauce for dinner! MMMMM! (In the recipe section!)

AND anxiously waiting to here about my friend who is scheduled to have her c-section for baby #2 around Noon! This is a DIFFERENT friend than the one I was thinking might be in labor last week(was really braxton hicks! hehe).....ANYWAY, THIS friend had a natural birth with the 1st and found out about a week ago, that baby #2 is nicely BREECH AND facing the wrong way too! My poor friend. She said "All this time, I was patting what I thought was the baby's butt...and it was his/her head!!" LOL!! Yes, she is one of those amazing women that can actually wait until the birth to find out the sex. So we are ALL excited to hear if it's Sean or Rachel!! :)

HUG!!
    -Tami

Good heck! Remind me to avoid Fertile-myrtle-land where ya'll live. :laugh:

Good job on the workout, Tam! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin Sunshine!!

AND anxiously waiting to here about my friend who is scheduled to have her c-section for baby #2 around Noon! This is a DIFFERENT friend than the one I was thinking might be in labor last week(was really braxton hicks! hehe).....ANYWAY, THIS friend had a natural birth with the 1st and found out about a week ago, that baby #2 is nicely BREECH AND facing the wrong way too! My poor friend. She said "All this time, I was patting what I thought was the baby's butt...and it was his/her head!!" LOL!! Yes, she is one of those amazing women that can actually wait until the birth to find out the sex. So we are ALL excited to hear if it's Sean or Rachel!! :)

HUG!!
    -Tami

Good heck! Remind me to avoid Fertile-myrtle-land where ya'll live. :laugh:

Good job on the workout, Tam! :drinker:
    LOL! Let's just hope it's as fertile when I start trying in a couple months!! :laugh: :wink:

Yeah, I feel good! It's amazing how much sweat was pouring off my body! I mean, WOW!! Who would have thought I could sweat in such a way!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Mornin Sunshine!!

AND anxiously waiting to hear about my friend who is scheduled to have her c-section for baby #2 around Noon! This is a DIFFERENT friend than the one I was thinking might be in labor last week(was really braxton hicks! hehe).....ANYWAY, THIS friend had a natural birth with the 1st and found out about a week ago, that baby #2 is nicely BREECH AND facing the wrong way too! My poor friend. She said "All this time, I was patting what I thought was the baby's butt...and it was his/her head!!" LOL!! Yes, she is one of those amazing women that can actually wait until the birth to find out the sex. So we are ALL excited to hear if it's Sean or Rachel!! :)

HUG!!
    -Tami

LOL, breech AND sunny-side up! Now THAT is gonna be a difficult child! :laugh:

My Bella Grace was breech. Just like your friend, I thought I was patting her butt however all along I had been patting her head! :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Mornin Sunshine!!

HUG!!
    -Tami

LOL, breech AND sunny-side up! Now THAT is gonna be a difficult child! :laugh:

My Bella Grace was breech. Just like your friend, I thought I was patting her butt however all along I had been patting her head! :laugh:

Is that why she's always confused about her sense of direction? :tongue: :laugh: