Slammin' Slimmed-Down Strawberry Daiquiri

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
3636strawberry-daiquiri-hg2.jpg

Talkin' Daq
It's still summer, people! And what better way to celebrate than with a strawberrylicious frozen drink that's totally guilt-free?! This one's ripped right from the pages of our best-selling cookbook, and it's so good you'll want to MARRY it! Really... you will. Try it and see...

Ingredients:
1 shot (1 1/2 ounces) rum
1 packet (two 5-calorie servings) sugar-free powdered drink mix, any strawberry blend
3 frozen strawberries
1 tbsp. lime juice
5 - 8 ice cubes OR 1 cup crushed ice

Directions:
Dissolve drink mix into 1/2 cup cold water. Stir thoroughly. In a blender, combine drink mixture with all other ingredients. Blend to desired consistency. Pour, add a straw, and slurp that baby up! MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 daiquiri (entire recipe)
Calories: 121
Fat: 0g
Sodium: 10mg
Carbs: 4g
Fiber: 0.5g
Sugars: 2g
Protein: 0g

POINTS® value 2*

HG Alternative! For a virgin version, swap the rum for an extra 3 tbsp. water. Then your slushie sipper will have just 25 calories and a POINTS® value of 0*. Woohoo!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    3636strawberry-daiquiri-hg2.jpg

Talkin' Daq
    It's still summer, people! And what better way to celebrate than with a strawberrylicious frozen drink that's totally guilt-free?! This one's ripped right from the pages of our best-selling cookbook, and it's so good you'll want to MARRY it! Really... you will. Try it and see...

Ingredients:
    1 shot (1 1/2 ounces) rum
    1 packet (two 5-calorie servings) sugar-free powdered drink mix, any strawberry blend
    3 frozen strawberries
    1 tbsp. lime juice
    5 - 8 ice cubes OR 1 cup crushed ice

Directions:
    Dissolve drink mix into 1/2 cup cold water. Stir thoroughly. In a blender, combine drink mixture with all other ingredients. Blend to desired consistency. Pour, add a straw, and slurp that baby up! MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 daiquiri (entire recipe)
    Calories: 121
    Fat: 0g
    Sodium: 10mg
    Carbs: 4g
    Fiber: 0.5g
    Sugars: 2g
    Protein: 0g

POINTS® value 2*

HG Alternative! For a virgin version, swap the rum for an extra 3 tbsp. water. Then your slushie sipper will have just 25 calories and a POINTS® value of 0*. Woohoo!
  • smillermom
    Options
    Wow! I really like this recipe! Thanks! I go to a weekly ladies get together and we are all trying to slim down so this will be a fun treat for all. Will have to add a dollop of fat free whipped cream, though!!!
  • smillermom
    Options
    Wow! I really like this recipe! Thanks! I go to a weekly ladies get together and we are all trying to slim down so this will be a fun treat for all. Will have to add a dollop of fat free whipped cream, though!!!
    Oops! Liked it so much I double posted!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

You are very welcome! :drinker:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This was great... I made it with out the rum but it was still good
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Mmm... I would love one of these right now.