Finally seeing some progress but not in pounds

Options
mtzrose2001
mtzrose2001 Posts: 62 Member
I feel great! Although I have not lost any pounds, I feel lighter. My jeans are fitting amazing! I feel good in my clothes! I have had so much self confidence this last week than I have had in a long time! I have been dressing up more and being more confident. I feel more alive and have more energy. I have been feeling more rested. I have been exercising 20 per day or more and am not getting burnt out be my exercise and dieting. B4 I was getting burnt out and feeling like I didn't have any progress and right now I feel great! I really see a difference in my belly and around my face. My hubby likes the booty so I'll hold onto that a bit longer lol. I feel like this is my first notable success because I can really see a difference even if it doesn't reflect on the scale. Besides, I feel like I am on the right track. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way!!! I'm not feeling burnt out, and I'm sticking with it! AND your right I've had the most self-confidence that i've had in foreverrrrrrrrrrr. It makes me feel good!

Good Job!! :)
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see this...I have been frustrated lately since I have not seen changes on the scale either, but like you, my clothes feel different and I have been told I look like I lost weight by a couple of people. I am glad someone had reminded me that just because the scale didn't move doesn't mean progress isn't occurring.
  • alynk
    alynk Posts: 27
    Options
    I am sooo glad other people feel this way too! It is so frustrating to step on the scale and not loose anything but you know it's working because your clothes are looser and you feel better! I think I might need to get out the measuring tape and keep track that way as well!
  • mtzrose2001
    Options
    :laugh: I
  • mtzrose2001
    Options
    I want to take my measurements this morning but I can not find either of my measuring tapes. I'm so curious though. I might stop and buy another one today while i'm out. Even without the tape measure I still see a difference because my jeans fall off my waist. What's crazy is the scale doesn't reflect it at all. I am sure that the pounds will go down eventually they will have to.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome! Sometimes its not always the pounds you should concentrate on but how you are physically and mentally feeling!! Weight is nothing but a number!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!