Free Friend: I'll cheer for you, if you'll cheer for me!

Options
New here.. well for a little over a week. There's so many great people here, and I feel at home!

I'm a positive kinda gal, and I'm looking for the same kinda positive vibe, so we can cheer one another along the way. I've always struggled with weight issues since I was a kid. I've been up and down, but this time really feels different. I work from home, so I check in a lot!

Replies

• sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    good luck. im sure you can do it.
  • cherylhome
    cherylhome Posts: 2
    Options
    I work from home too and am in the same boat albeit a POSITIVE boat. I am at the point where I just want to feel healthy and like I have energy. Hoping the scale will follow along... Been here a week or so too.

I think this is the first time where I am not doing a fad diet and actually doing this the "right" way. Diet AND excercise (you would laugh at my feeble attempts at excercise) at the same time. I usually get on a kick and do one or the other but never have gotten it together...

I will cheer for you like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • teetees40
    teetees40 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me! I'm known as a "cheerleader" kind of person here in my world! :)
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, there are some really supportive people on here. I'll send you a friend request!!
  • tmwilkinson
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    This is a great site, full of helpful tips and people that understand the challenge of weight loss. Best of luck to you, feel free to add me !!:happy:
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Request sent! :)

Good luck!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Ditto sent you a request welcome aboard
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I also work from home - that fridge is waaaay to close!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Thanks SO much everyone!!! Totally made my day!
  • KTalada
    KTalada Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site with lots of positive support & helpful advice. After yo-yo'ing since I was about 14 years old I am just now finally feeling like this is possible for me to make these changes for good & never turn back! Sent you a friend request! Best wishes on this journey! :smile:
  • etwila1
    etwila1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have also struggled with this for years. Weight up and down. I realize I need to get it off and keep it off this time. I started this a few months ago then stopped. I am starting again. I would love support.

Emma :flowerforyou:
  • chubbigirl
    chubbigirl Posts: 4
    Options
    First time. Technically challenged! ;) But want/NEED a group of friends to cheer each other on! I'm loyal and more positive to others than I am to myself. Already gone through half my daily calories... and I still have dinner & the rest of the day to go! Accountability will keep me going... just knowing I have to "report in!". Would love to get a fun group to cheer for!!!
  • xoxmom
    xoxmom Posts: 1
    Options
    well, i'm in. i'll cheer for all of us who have chosen to make a "ME" difference. here is some good news; i have been doing this for almost 2 weeks and figured out yesterday that you have to re-enter your weight or you never lose a smidge, and today, YAY ME, i figured out what the glass of water at the bottom of the page is for...i figure that took up at least 2 calories! xox to all...xoxmom!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sending an invite :)
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I work from home too. xx