Everyone's so nice!

Options
I was just reading some of the Intro posts and everyone seems so positive and enthusiastic! That's great! :flowerforyou:

I am new, too. Today's my first day and I'm already feeling so excited! I've logged breakfast and now I can't wait to start moving that water level up! So fun!

For those of you who have some experience, does the 8 glasses of water really help?

Thanks!

Replies

• Kaybay37
    Options
    I was just reading some of the Intro posts and everyone seems so positive and enthusiastic! That's great! :flowerforyou:

I am new, too. Today's my first day and I'm already feeling so excited! I've logged breakfast and now I can't wait to start moving that water level up! So fun!

For those of you who have some experience, does the 8 glasses of water really help?

Thanks!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome =o)
  • JanCar
    Options
    Welcome! I just started yesterday myself. I am a huge believer in the water thing. After a while, you just crave it. When I think I'm hungry, I realize it's sometimes just thirst and I have some fresh fruit (which also quenches the thirst) or I start swigging out of my Camelback water bottle. I always keep it full and leave it in the fridge or take it along to work!
    Janet
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    Thanks for the input, Janet!