New girl! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Kelly, I am 23 years old, looking to lose 20lbs through calorie counting and following the p90x workout schedule. I would love to make some friends here to encourage/be encouraged by. :)

Replies

• MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, you are so gonna like it here. Enjoy yourself on your way to getting fit!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Hey Good Luck! Add me if you would like. I've heard a lot of people talking about P90x no clue as to what it is tho...gonna have to check it out.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support & encouragement here! P90X is a great workout! Very intense!
  • jaybird2011
    Options
    Just started P90X...Time to turn over a new leaf!
  • azevedo782003
    azevedo782003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The P90X worked for me in the past and i've just started on it again. Good luck!
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly! I'm a fellow P90Xer myself. Week 8 (recovery week) of the P90X Lean Workout. I've found it to work wonders for my strength and stamina. I'll send you a friend request, if you'd like to add me. :smile:
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here too, but welcome to myfitnesspal. It has been great so far and have received a lot of encouragement. Good luck with your goals. You can do it!
  • MelsDiet
    MelsDiet Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello, Add me if you like, Im a newbie as well (I joined this site on Friday) :-)
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im starting P90X again today also , with some biggest loser yoga first :) if you need a work out buddy/ motivator add me as a friend we can keep up on each other :)
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    welcome! :] friend if you want