Getting started! Please add me!! Need to be more disciplined

jenjenlv
jenjenlv Posts: 42
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Hi!
I'm just getting started again!! I have a love/hate relationship with myftnesspal lol
I need to be more disciplined and check in and count calories.... I have lost 35 lbs and need to loose another 25 at least!
Mommy of 3, always busy, but need to do this for my health!!

Replies

• megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Welcome back! I know sometimes life really does get in the way but hopefully with a good support system you will totally rock out and drop those last 25 in no time! I am also a mom (of 2) and down to my last 30 to go, I have an iPod touch that is glued to my hip, MFP app is on it, I have gotten in the habit of checking in here more than my email lol Sending you a friend request, Good Luck!
  • rsiano92
    rsiano92 Posts: 25
    Hey feel free to add me support and motivation is here :)
  • NWfluffy
    NWfluffy Posts: 48 Member
    Glad to see you are half way to your goal! What's the love/hate part about? I'm also a stay at home mom of 3. Looking to lose 35 or so. I'm headed to the gym :)
  • I'm also a stay at home mom of 3 :) I need to lose about 45 more lbs.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    I wish you a ton of success in losing your final 25 pounds. Since the first of the year, I have lost 35 pounds with the help of the app. I just have a love relationship with it. It's second nature now, that whenever I eat, I log...I have the app on my phone, on my ipod and on the computer; so no matter where I am, I can log.

Good luck to you...we're here to help & encourage in any way we can :)
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    i'm the same exact way! but we can do it for real this time! get those last few pounds off once and for all!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    I'm also a sahm of 3. Feel free to add me!
  • Welcome back. Feel free to add me if you want moticvation and encourgement :)
  • jlblight84
    jlblight84 Posts: 7
    Hi there! Im another Jen! Also doing this for my health after gaining 5 stone over the last 5 years while having my two gorgeous children! Feel free to add me as a friend and hopefally we can help each other! I also need loads of help, just starting out and finding it really difficult. Good luck! jen xx
This discussion has been closed.