Fit For Summer Challenge!

Options
My good friend and I have been working on a new website where we create challenges and make workout plans to go along with them. This month is our first challenge called "Get Fit For Summer Challenge". We've been working really hard getting everything set up and designed the workout plans so they will require minimal equipment.

We plan to post fitness tips, healthy recipes, reviews on health products/workout DVD's and anything else we think of. Anyway, if you are interested in participating in our challenges to help you lead a healthier lifestyle then please join us! Tell your friends about us too! We would LOVE any support we can get =]

Here is the link to our facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LIVE-LEAN/182980675084842

I want to add that we are working on multiple certifications through the National Academy of Sports Medicine so we do know what we are talking about =]

Replies

• berlies
    berlies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oooh how fun! I'll definitely be checking it out! Thanks so much!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I will be checking it out also thanks
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    No problem, hope you all like it! If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see on there please feel free to let us know! =]