back and ready for action!

Options
I've been away from the site for about 2 months, and have gained back the 7 lbs I had lost using MFP.:sick: WTH was I thinking?!? I've been eating like crap and drinking too much; its no wonder why I gained so much. I'm going on vacation at the end of February, so my goal now is to lose one pound a week until then. Over the next few weeks I will focus on getting my caloric intake in check. Once I do that, I'll work on reevaluating my work out, which consists of Yoga and cardio kickboxing classes 4 days a week. Maybe I'll buy an HRM to help me!

Replies

• sarakenna1
    Options
    I've been away from the site for about 2 months, and have gained back the 7 lbs I had lost using MFP.:sick: WTH was I thinking?!? I've been eating like crap and drinking too much; its no wonder why I gained so much. I'm going on vacation at the end of February, so my goal now is to lose one pound a week until then. Over the next few weeks I will focus on getting my caloric intake in check. Once I do that, I'll work on reevaluating my work out, which consists of Yoga and cardio kickboxing classes 4 days a week. Maybe I'll buy an HRM to help me!
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You know what? It happens and now its the past. Can't change it. Good news is you are back 7 lbs heavier and not 15. You were able to regain control of your situation and now you are turning it all around.

You are making a U-turn back to the road to good health and weight loss.

Now let's look to the future.....a new journey begins....:bigsmile:
  • vonsue
    Options
    Reesy, what a great motivator you are. Trurer words have never been spoken. I too am starting fresh with weight loss. Lost 19 lbs, gained it all back (plus some). Been trying for 4 months to lose. Think I'm finally on my way. Lost 2 lbs last week. Been doing the slim fast to jump start the process.
    Hang on in there SaraKenna1. You can do it! :smile:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Thanks! So sweet!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck :flowerforyou: