New to MFP leaving SparkPeeps; which is is better? Burning M

Options
moy333
moy333 Posts: 5 Member
My name is Moy. I am looking for a new site to track my progress once again. I fell off the wagon and I am trying to get back on. My goal is to go from 175 to 149 by September of this year right on time to be naked at Burning Man (the truth) so .... let's see how this goes:smooched:

Replies

• runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    lol....I used to use sparkpages, but I LOVE my fitness pal so much better!!! seems so much easier to use and better tools. Good luck!!!!!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    MFP rocks! I don't know what I would do without my peeps on here. They are the best!
  • Pkostic
    Pkostic Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on getting Burning Man ready!:happy:
  • moy333
    Options
    Wow! thanks, you don't get this on SparkPeople.
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Moy! I'm not familiar with spark people, but there are a lot of supportive ppl on here that have been awesome my few weeks hanging around.

Burning man is so on my someday/to-experience list...
  • moy333
    Options
    Thanks Krismsulli. I have never been to Burning Man although a LOT of my friends have been many times. I am very excited. I am not really getting totally naked (I would be shy about it) but I definitely wanna feel liberated if you get my drift. Thanks for the message
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I was using Sparkpeople.com in the very beginning and I found it very difficult to use...and the tools aren't easy to find or use. MFP has everything right there and very easy to use. I prefer MFP...however I mostly use it for the support and keeping track of my goals now. :)