Hi, I'm new!

peaches_bf
peaches_bf Posts: 2
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there my fellow MFP'ers! I am new, looking for friends to help motivate me on my journey of which we call weight loss! I would like to lose 50 lbs! Woo super excited!

Replies

• rfuller29
    rfuller29 Posts: 40
    Hi and Welcome this website is great and full of support. I would be happy to help give you support and motivation, feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    hey Lindsay as you know Im your mommy :) you'll make friends fast!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    It's true - we are all looking forward to working with you on your journey!!! (And hearing all the juicy stuff about Carizma) LOL!!! :devil:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    Welcome! I haven't been here very long, so I'm still new too. We can all do it together! Good Luck! You'll LOVE it here...I know I do!!!!! I'm addicted to this place! LOL
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    I have been at this for three weeks. Have 100 lbs to go. If your looking for a diet buddy look me up
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Hello and welcome! I have't been here very long but I feel like this place has made a huge impact in my life already.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    It's true - we are all looking forward to working with you on your journey!!! (And hearing all the juicy stuff about Carizma) LOL!!! :devil:

Bad Cj Bad..lol
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Hi and welcome! You'll love this site!
  • Kellee4
    Kellee4 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there.....I'm new and starting today! What a great day to start!

Kel :flowerforyou:

7655588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.