Options
2»

Replies

• emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I do not know how much more I can handle....New Kids on the Block were on the View this morning and 90210 at night!!!!!!!!! I am going to find my jellies and a matching scrunchie.....
    :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I do not know how much more I can handle....New Kids on the Block were on the View this morning and 90210 at night!!!!!!!!! I am going to find my jellies and a matching scrunchie.....
    You don't know how hard it was to NOT buy some aqua net and make my hair all big for the Pat Benatar concert I went to on Sunday night!!!! :laugh:
  • emibmas
    Options
    You don't know how hard it was to NOT buy some aqua net and make my hair all big for the Pat Benatar concert I went to on Sunday night!!!! :laugh:

I am sure that was a blast!!!! .:drinker:
    Love is a battlefield....I don't know if you've heard....:smokin:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I'll admit it... I'll be watching tonight. Or if not tonight another night when they re-air the pilot. But then again, I'm one of those girls who's got tickets to see New Kids too. :laugh: And I can't wait for that either! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I am sure that was a blast!!!! .:drinker:
    Love is a battlefield....I don't know if you've heard....:smokin:

Yes....and......."We're running with the shadows of the night!" :glasses:
  • emibmas
    Options
    I would have gotten tickets to NKOTB of they were touring closer to me....:grumble:

I had to work the Jonas Brothers concert a few weeks ago and it was the loudest night of my life...the next day I had to call my mom and thank her for taking me see New kids 3x growing up. She laughed, and said that those were the loudest nights she had ever experienced. Why oh why must they scream so loud non-stop. It proved once again, what goes around comes around!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    It's so not fair. I use to love 90210, but I will have to miss the new one because we don't subscribe to any television channels and are in an area that you can't get any channels with out a dish. Yes we live with out any TV, but we are usually outside doing things or playing games with our kids, and not video games, I mean old fashioned board games. Are we lame or what?

I can't wait to hear how it was.
  • emibmas
    Options
    It's so not fair. I use to love 90210, but I will have to miss the new one because we don't subscribe to any television channels and are in an area that you can't get any channels with out a dish. Yes we live with out any TV, but we are usually outside doing things or playing games with our kids, and not video games, I mean old fashioned board games. Are we lame or what?

I can't wait to hear how it was.

NOT LAME AT ALL!
    I think that is awesome!!! Good for you! :flowerforyou: