NSV and SV

Options
I went on vacation and I was terrified because we ate out every single meal mostly at local burger joints and pizza places. I finally implemented my stratigic eating plan and felt good about every decision I made. I could only estimate the calories of most of it but I am sure I made The best decisions possible. I even sent plates with food still on them away because I was full for the first time ever. So thats The NSV.

The SV is that even though I was good I thought I'd still gain at least a pound. I weighed myself today and I lost about 3 lbs. I had been miserable bouncing between 128 and 130 for two weeks now im at 126.5. Thank you Atlanta!

Replies

• lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love pleasant surprises on the scale!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats! Keep it up and you should be proud of your choices and still being able to enjoy the trip!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You probably just needed to just eat more! That happens to me all the time. Way to go!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great Job! losing weight while on vacation!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    your body got so used to eating a smaller number of calories that eating extra gave your metabolism a boost! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!