New NVS - Boobies!

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
I decided after achieving onderland I really needed to give my boobies a treat of some new under-carridge as they are larger than average so they need all the support they can get.

So I was a 38KK-L ish with "best fit" as I could never get the underwire to touch my ribcage getting to within an inch was best we have ever achieved.

So tonight I decide to head to bravissimo to see what we can do and we after trying on half a dozen bras we have a winner

1) It doesn't ride up
2) doesn't dig in under arms
3) first time ever - the wires are on my ribcage!
4) size 36JJ - First time I have ever had a smaller bra, not just going bigger because the makers had caught up with my true cup size.
5) first time ever have had a choice of colours other than black, white & nude!

Happy days

Replies

• EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo is WONDERFUL! I love it :) I'm a 32G and have gone to that from a 36F, they are so good at fittings and whilst their bras are pricey they are so worth it!

Glad you're happy with yours :)
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options
    Also,congrats on getting to onderland! thats amazing!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Oh we love a bit of Bravissimo!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I want to know where you guys get these big boobies? I would like some please!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    wooo that's fab! Have a look at pamela joseph too, think she's just internet based, but pretty bras!
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love Bravissimo too. I am a 36 HH, but wearing a 38 F, due to not being fitted properly.

I went in, shoulders raw, with 4 boobs, and walked out singing and comfortable. They had to walk me to the till, as I wouldn't take the bra off for love nor money! It gives me a great shape.

I am going for another fitting when I'm 13 lbs down from my current weight, it's my non food treat.

I can't rate them highly enough. :love:
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options

My mum and sister always say i got more than my fair share!
  • Nanconet
    Nanconet Posts: 35
    Options
    YAY to a great bra!! I finally found a good sport bra for jogging......A good quality and good fitting bra is so important and makes a world of difference!!!!
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've yet to find one I dont have over-spill with. It's driving me crazy. I've been fitted and refitted and yet every time I lean forward I have to shove them back down!
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    YAY to a great bra!! I finally found a good sport bra for jogging......A good quality and good fitting bra is so important and makes a world of difference!!!!

Where did you find it?
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh that is wonderful! Its hell carrying them around without proper support.But the right bra makes you look like you have loads of weight - I've only lost 12lbs but I've gone from a 32G to a 32E and its this that has made the biggest difference to my confidence Bravissimo rocks - you rock for reaching Onederland - congrats,
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Nothing better than a good fitting boob cage!
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options

For realz!! I'll take a cup size up please :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!