Sick of being overweight

Options
I've been on this board for awhile but had a lot of family issues and what not. Now I'm back and my fire is burning for my trail of glory. After these past years of lifestyle change, FINALLY, something clicked inside me. My passion, my motivation, the instinct or feeling that triggered this lifestyle change to being with. Now, it's back with a vengeance.

Who's gone through a rough spell? Is motivation looking dim to none? Perk up! We will overcome.

Replies

• I've been on this board for awhile but had a lot of family issues and what not. Now I'm back and my fire is burning for my trail of glory. After these past years of lifestyle change, FINALLY, something clicked inside me. My passion, my motivation, the instinct or feeling that triggered this lifestyle change to being with. Now, it's back with a vengeance.

Who's gone through a rough spell? Is motivation looking dim to none? Perk up! We will overcome.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm so sick of being overweight also. I feel so disgusted with myself. I need to get back on track! Yes, we will overcome this!!!
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Sounds like you're ready to change your lifestyle...that is what it takes for success. Wishing you the best!