“The 17 Day Diet” anyone?

Options
I got this book yesterday, and just finished reading chapter 2. I will get on this diet once I read through the book and get the grocery done.

I would like to find some friends who are on “The 17 Day Diet” or who are planning to get on this diet, so we can exchange thoughts, support and encourage each other. Feel free to friend me, thank you!

Replies

• XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Whats the diet?

xx
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Yes what do you do? If you could tell us the steps and the meals, id gladly give it a try!
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    "The 17 Day Diet" by Dr. Mike Moreno. There are 4 cycles, each cycle is 17 days.
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was on it lost lots of inches, loaned my book out but I am starting again tomorrow.You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • cgrammy
    cgrammy Posts: 1
    Options
    On Day 8 - down 9 lbs.
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    I have the book on my Kindle and want to start it ASAP!! I have read thru Chapter 2 (I believe) about cycle 1.....I will do it with you, I will definately need support and friends as well. My fiance says he'll do it with me but I know how he is with his sweets and water intake lol

Please add me and anyone else who wants to do the 17 day diet can add me as well!!!
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/230992-the-17-day-diet

check out this thread lots of friends who can tell you about it who have been very sucessful. I started manage 3 days lost 5lbs whilst cheating a few times. I have decided to start cycle1 again without cheating so i can get the best results that i know is possible.

Anyone who doesn't have the book check out this website will tell you most of what you need to know although its best to have the book handy.
    http://www.the17daydiet.com/