Is it hard for any of you to eat the recommended calories in

Options
2»

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    that's the workout I want 4000 cal? I'm in the gym lifting twice a day and run at least 45 min and I only burn about 1000 cals. are you sure you counted right 4000?

Whooly doot! I manage to burn between 1100-1500 at the club 4-5 days a week, then later on try to fond some way to burn another 1000. But yeah, amazing how much a glass of even 2% milk can bring up the caloric intake. that, and a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter. I still try to avoid sweets, but abso luv fresh fruit! And right now, in my corner of the planet, we have the bestest blackberries coming in, yum :tongue: So.. today I bought 8 pints, and some vodka, and will make a gallon of bounce. It'll be ready for Thanksgiving, one of my family's traditions. And a great little warmer upper for a chilly evening too :drinker:
  • pros696
    Options
    I walk around at work for 6+ hours every day and that helps alot not to mention putting freight away climbing up and down ladders. Than my 2+ miles running every day than the eliptical and bicycle. Than my weights and I just added squats and those hurt lol.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    im with ya. it is very hard with my schedule to want to eat at all. i dont think i ever come close to meeting the calories, but know i will eventually have too really try to find away. your rite squats hurt but are definately a much needed evil when putting on size and strength. squats will help make every part of your body want to pack on muscle.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i have to exercise each day so that i'm not going over on my calories:laugh: , i wish i had that problem, how many calories are you supposed to eat each day?

I hear ya there...I usually am in the negative after dinner and HAVE to exercise to make up for the deficit...I never have trouble eating all my calories...
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    You can up your calories by eating more good fats. Try cooking your food in a little canola or olive oil, or else eating your salads with a little more full fat oil and vinegar type salad dressing. Snacking on nuts and seeds will give you more calories without bumping your saturated fats through the roof. Good luck!
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    r u drinking a protien shake?add about 4 shakes aday that will put in to about 800 cals.
    I don't count my cals burned at work, I guss I would be close to 4000 everyday
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i must say hell no to easy if i want it to be at 1800 cal :devil:
  • Fitztay
    Options
    Just eat what's right for you...as long as you ate healthy and feel satisfied then listen to your body...not the website!