Noooo!

Options
anharrison
anharrison Posts: 74 Member
Ate at Fazoli's for lunch as some out of town friends decided their breadsticks sounded good.- I knew it wouldn't be 'healthy' but didn't know it would be my whole day's worth of calories! Now I'm ready for dinner but feel like I shouldn't eat since I'm already over my calorie goal for the day :( Sigh....this is frustrating!

Replies

• Jessaamine
    Jessaamine Posts: 111
    Options
    Eat. Tomorrow's another day ; )
  • melissahratliff
    Options
    Everyone has a day here and there that they go over. Don't beat yourself up. One day isn't that bad. Eat your dinner and don't feel guilty!!! Tomorrow is another day and I bet you'll still lose for the week.
  • jmlitton33
    jmlitton33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i agree. eat.
  • aristel
    aristel Posts: 110
    Options
    eat something light and healthy now
  • Grneydirshlass74
    Options
    Run around the block a few times? :) Earn some points back? But I agree-had a day like that myself and just tossed up my hands; after all "Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it...yet." :)
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The program I'm on (Michelle Bridges') allows for one "cheat meal" per week. You don't HAVE to take it ever week, but it's a guilt-free way to not be "that dieting woman" when you go out to dinner with friends. And it helps your resolve in between, because you know that you can have a cheat meal soon. :) Give it a try, I find it really effective. And because it's confined to one meal, it doesn't really effect your weight loss. I find it helps mine.
  • tiffers1003
    tiffers1003 Posts: 10
    Options
    I agree- eat something light and healthy and maybe take a walk around your neighborhood or tack on some extra minutes on your cardio machine at the gym.

Don't sweat it girl- well, sweat it but don't worry :)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Definitely eat something pretty healthy or you will feel so hungry and possibly give in and snack too much later. Also it's hard to wake up the next morning when you're starving. Count it as a splurge day and move forward!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy your lunch and eat your dinner. We can't be perfect all the time. :)
  • makpitt
    makpitt Posts: 18
    Options
    We all have days like this. Don't beat yourself up about it. For me, eating out is a major struggle. Unless a restaurant has published the nutritional information for their menu, you are never sure how many calories you are eating.
    Tomorrow is a new day!
  • MainEventMike
    MainEventMike Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's ok to splurge every now and then. No big deal.