Not much I can do right now.

Options
So this past week I just started working out and dieting. Unfortunately this week I started to have really bad relationship problems. I became depressed. Before when I was depressed I would eat. Now I can't. I keep going wayyyy under my calorie intake for the day. I try to eat food but it just upsets my stomach after. And even drinking, I have to force myself to drink fluids. I know it's not healthy but my body just won't accept it. I feel as though when I eat the food is going to right back out. Even working out I usually jogg then walk and so on for 30-50 minutes every day. Well today I just walked I couldn't muster up enough energy to actually start to jog.

no bueno.:ohwell:

Replies

• realgirl9892
    Options
    I'm having trouble exercising too. Finals week :/ it will be ok, you will get past this rut and be sstronger than ever :)
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about the relationship probs.

This may seem backwards, but maybe you can use them for motivation? When I'm having a bad relationship day, I take it out at the gym instead of on myself. I used to do the same, too; it's hard not to. But try to stay on your exercise/eating plan, knowing that it's something good that you're doing for yourself, and you deserve the best for yourself. And if you've veered off course, always know that tomorrow is another day. Love yourself first.

I hope this helps!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    keep your head up & do what you can.

I am on 12 hour shifts 1930-0730 working 70-80 hour weeks. not much working out lately.
  • Shesasummergirl
    Options
    it's not just a day, i was cheated on, lied to, and really let down. I gave this guy my everything. turns out he was giving his to another girl...
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    He's an A hole then! You don't deserve that and you need to think positive and really keep up with your workouts/weight loss. This will help boost your confidence and proove you're better than him. Especially if you run into him and he can see how great you are looking!

I'm sorry you have to go through this :(
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is what you are doing right now...talking about it. You would not believe what I've been thru sometimes I think back and I am totally at a loss at how I made it. But one thing I know is that talking to people I feel comfortable around whether friends or aquaintances made the difference. It relieves the stress, anger, etc. of a given situation. Take care my thoughts are with you. Remeber its your thoughts that give this person power. Don't give it take it back. You are the true person and the one who deserves much better :smile:
  • cls0824
    cls0824 Posts: 19
    Options
    You deserve better than him! I know it's hard but try to use your workouts to get rid of your stress.

If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen. :) And in the end you'll come out a stronger and better woman :)
  • mazimoo79
    mazimoo79 Posts: 9
    Options
    huni sorry to hear what you are going through, remember we are your support! do what you feel you can do and dont feel guilty for not doing what yo think you should, big hug from the uk, a setback is easily fixed once you are stronger. we are here for you,