First NSV -- shopping in the Misses Dept!!

Options
TNGirlyGirl
TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
OMG!! I had forgotten about a business dinner after work today, and had worn jeans/tennis shoes to school. I ended up running by the store to buy a new outfit for the dinner -- and SHOPPED IN THE MISSES DEPT ( a size 16, but still -- not the "Women's Dept) OMG!!!!!! I was so excited -- I've lost almost all my weight in my butt and abs -- I guess it shows :-) :-)

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats. I just love the shopping stories :flowerforyou:
  • realgirl9892
    Options
    awesome job :) what's nsv?
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    awesome job :) what's nsv?

NSV=Non Scale Victory

Fitting into smaller clothes, lowering BP levels, walking without gasping, controlling blood sugar levels, fitting into a booth at a restaurant, :smile: etc are examples of non scale victories.
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I went shopping a week or two ago and also was extremely excited when I didn't have to visit the WOMENS dept!! Keep up the great work.
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Been there and know the feeling. Cannot WAIT to go there again!!!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Here's to the only x in our lives being sexy....not clothing size!!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have rediscovered a love for shopping. Especially after I was able to buy a top last week that didn't have an "X" inthe size! Way to go!!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! Congrats! I know exactly what you feel like, I myself am now able to shop in the juniors department again! Way to go!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! can't wait until I need to go shopping again. :drinker:
    Here's to the only x in our lives being sexy....not clothing size!!
    I love that!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!