hii

Options
it's my first time on this site. i've been trying to be healthy and get fit for awhile but it hasn't been very consistent, as i suppose is the case for most people. anyway, hoping this will change that!

Replies

• snowness
    snowness Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • teetees40
    teetees40 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on making the move to be a healthier you!:smile:
  • phoenix9115
    phoenix9115 Posts: 24
    Options
    i just started on thursday and I love it! it makes me feel proud of myself to have the willpower to resist "grazing" and junk food,because i know i dont want to put it in my food diary,lol..I love this site and am looking forward to making it a regular part of my life. I am almost done with the hoops i have to jump through to have GP surgery in the summer. I just couldnt get off that 10 pounds that was required. I am hoping this will help! :):wink:
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the welcome and support! :)

I'm hoping I'll feel the same way about not wanting to log in junk food as well. My first entry included a bag of chocolate covered pretzels and that added up to 520 calories! I didn't have time to eat lunch today so luckily my total calorie count for the day wasn't bad but seeing the total of just those pretzels was a wakeup call. Junk food adds up like nothing else and it's not even that filling.
    Anyway, i wish you luck with that! :)