First day of school fun^_^

Today was my first day of college and goodness is that place big. It's only 4pm in the day and I've already clocked 21,000 on my pedometer. I still have to do my half hour walk with my dad!! I can't wait to see what the scale says tommorow

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Today was my first day of college and goodness is that place big. It's only 4pm in the day and I've already clocked 21,000 on my pedometer. I still have to do my half hour walk with my dad!! I can't wait to see what the scale says tommorow
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Yay for school!!!

hehehehe.....

I so wish I were sitting in a desk with my peers instead of sitting at computer trying to look busy......
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Congrats on your first day in college!!

Just think...with all that walking... you will be a buff godess by spring break. :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Hope you have a wonderful and succcessful semester!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member

Oh man I miss those days! I remember my family and friends thought I wasn't eating enough in college when I first started because I was losing weight left and right -- on the contrary, I was eating more than usual but I was WALKING EVERYWHERE all over campus and wow did it show! I did not have issues with the "Freshman 15" because of all that walking. Congrats to you on your first day in college and best of luck on a fantastic first semester :D

:heart:
  • DBranchaud
    I'm not living on campus...i have to commute...which means walking to the bus stop, walking from one stop to another and walking up the horribly long driveway up to the college.

Thank you so very much for the congrats
  • DBranchaud
    If anyone is interested the total step count for the day was 30500