Need Motivation!

bostongirl987
bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Any advice on how I can stay on track? I love sweets and bread but I'm trying to stay away from them! How can I stay motivated? I get really mad at myself when I give into temptation. Please help!

Replies

• bostongirl987
    Any advice on how I can stay on track? I love sweets and bread but I'm trying to stay away from them! How can I stay motivated? I get really mad at myself when I give into temptation. Please help!
  • First, I don't think it helps getting mad at yourself I think that just adds more stress and more frustration to this proses. You can do this, I have the same difficulties when it comes to wanting sweets and bread. My other weakness is pasta:happy:. You can have those things that you crave, but just watch your portion sizes and pace yourself. There are breads and sweets out there that are lower in calories, do some reserch and you'll be sursprised what you find. I wish you all the luck in the word and I know you can do this.
  • bostongirl987
    Thank you girl! I appreciate the kind words. :)
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    You're probably also recognizing that this is a mind game and that when you least expect it your mind may overpower your desire to stay on track. It's at times like these when you need to reach out for something that's satisfying like baby carrots, pop corn, etc to help you defeat those urges.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I say everything in moderation.:drinker: If I didn't have a little something not healty I wouldn't have been able to reach my goal. Moderation is the key to success.:bigsmile:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • I eat what I crave but just small amounts. Or I ask my hubbs to share! Then I tear off what I want..and he gets the rest. Think about it going to your booty or hips that is what I do. If I really over do it I workout extra hard or long at gym. :0)
This discussion has been closed.