Ever heard of Complete Nutrition??

Options
Wanting to get healthy my boyfriend and I went there and I got the Reveal diet supplements. There are 3 or 4 different options to what you want to take. I did end up switching to the CTS 360 a little before midway through the 2 month supply. During this time I also joined a gym and have been trying to eat healthier and working out pretty well. I think. Well I have lost just over 20 pounds since the beginning of the year and am now done with my 2 months. My parents visited me this weekend and my mom later texted me that im looking so good that I motivated my dad to pick up the pace on his goals. I was excited and happy at first. Now, i don't know if I want to get another 2 months of the CTS360 or if I want to just go "naturally" and see if I can lose weight myself. I feel like I might psych myself out if I dont have the program to hold me up when I get lax but I feel like I cheated now since my parents don't really accept diet pills as a way to do things. I don't know what to do...help!?

Replies

• teracallaway1
    teracallaway1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    this isnt gonna be much help but if you think it is working for you and you feel well on it keep it up and slowly wean yourself down to a haelthy lifesytle. where did you get this and are there side effects?
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    I've never heard of Complete Nutrition, but I would go "natural" and forget about diet pills, etc. Everything you need is on MFP - friends, ideas, motivation! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The store is called Complete Nutrition. I feel great while taking it! It gives you a lot of energy and also has a nighttime blend which helps with stress and helps you sleep better. Also the obvious appetite control. The only real side effects I had were migraines with the original one I had which went away when I went to the CTS360 and then a little bit of heartburn if I overate before taking them or if I ate right after taking them. Which you're not supposed to do anyway. So yeah...I don't know...Thanks for the replies though!
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm also nervous that my metabolism is going to be dead when I am completely off of the pills. I was told it wouldn't but who can really trust a salesman? :)
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'd also suggest weening yourself off, but definitely getting off of them. If you're not sure if you can go without them now, you won't be able to maintain without them in the long run (and it sounds like there are potentially plenty of other nasty side effects). It might suck for a bit, especially with sleeping, but it will definitely be worth it long-term.
  • twinsmommaplus1
    twinsmommaplus1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have had great results from using the finest nurtitional products on the planet! The help fill in the gaps from the nutrittion that is missing in my food due to today's farming practices.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The hardest thing to do in life sometimes is to depend on yourself. I'm doing this journey all natural because not only do I want to loose weight but I want to develop a better faith in my self and learn to trust ME more that I CAN take control over my body and preserver over any obstacle. As most I've been through a lot in life yet loosing weight always has defeated me. No longer will I let food run my life or my lack of self control. I'm taking charge. I hope this inspires you to do the same. Best of luck!