hello :)

Options
HELLO! My name is Katie. I just joined this site and need some friends to motivate me!
I am 23 years old and just finished my first year of graduate school in occupational therapy. This summer I am doing my level II fieldwork at the hospital and focusing on getting back into shape!

Replies

• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome! I'm relatively new to this site. Feel free to add me for support.
  • 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome Great place to find motivation and friends!
  • MoAlliheedi
    MoAlliheedi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,

My name is Mohammad, I just started today. I am 26 years old and I am doing a master's in computer science. I am finishing up my thesis by the end of this summer. Hopefully, I will get in shape and lose some weights.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hey Katie! Been here since March 11th, best site ever! I have lost 34# so far and am moving more than ever. I am a psych nurse but at 54 I have done almost all of it! Feel free to add me!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....you came to the right place....this site is awesome!
  • Mahleelove3
    Options
    Hey Katie!
    I am also new to site! 24 years old, headed to grad school in fall & have 30 or so lbs id love to shed! Feel free to message for support. Weight loss can be a tough journey .. A journey all too familiar to me. Good luck and keep positive :)
    Best,
    Tiffany