Help....nothing is happening!

Options
Help! I am doing everything right but nothing is happening! I am working out, eating right and drinking a ton of water! I am so discouraged! Any suggestion would be great! I havent seen anything positive in two weeks! I have changed up my workouts to see if that would help...nothing!!! ugh! Very disappointing!
Please help!
:sad:

Replies

• ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    You'll need to give a lot more info (height, weight, age, activity level, exercise, medical issues, loss/week goal, goal weight, etc) and probably open your diary if you want some specific suggestions on things to work on. :wink:
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Me too! It's so frustrating!!!! I'm trying to keep focusing on the fact that I FEEL better than I used to, even if the scale hasn't moved this week.
  • PeggyJM
    PeggyJM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are building muscle with the change of workout. I've had a week without any loss, but I bet we are both healthier for the work we have done.
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Are you on a certain type of diet?
  • reallivefitness
    Options
    Here are the suggestions I can offer:

Are you doing just cardio, or strength training as well? I found that I didn't lose any weight doing just cardio, but once I started doing kettlebells, I dropped a few pounds, and I could feel/see muscle changes under the flab.

Are you eating enough? I know a lot of people want to lose fast and then they cut down to 1200 cals a day, but some people just need more than that. Try upping your calories if they are really low.

Are you taking rest days? If you don't let yourself recover, you could be hanging on to a lot of water weight.

Are you eating a vast majority of your calories from carbs? I know there's a lot of controversy about low carb diets, and I'm certainly not advocating Atkins diet low, but I lowered my carb intake to ~100 g/day, which has really helped with weight loss and energy levels.

Hope something of that helps! Keep at it, and don't get discouraged. Sometimes, it's not until you stop freaking out about everything that the losses happen.